Hubby and I wanted a special birthday celebration, just us adults. So we went over to the famous Nobu in the heart of KL to spend our special moment.
The place did not disappoint. From the ambience, to the service and the food, I would say it was top notch. Price was not cheap for sure, however you get what you pay for.
For birthday and special occasions, I would recommend people to check out this place. Do call in advance to book reservation. Also make known that you can park at the bottom of TOWER 3. We entered the Suria KLCC carpark and looked for something near Parkson's parking and found they had direct access to Tower 3.
From there you will take 3 lifts changing from parking to main lobby then main lobby to higher floor. Not to worry, there are people from the restaurant who will usher you to the place so for sure you will not get lost!
Some of the highlights of our experience:
- Nice ambience from the moment you walk in. Will surely impress your loved one or your guest
- Waiter / waitress assigned is knowledgable with the menu
- They have plenty of tables with the beautiful view of the Petronas twin towers. You will not be lacking of window views for your dinner date
- Book in advance, it was very easy to call them
- Food came in a good pace. Nice for dates and chit chatting.
- They had options for sake which was in small portions -- for non-drinkers like us. We wanted some sake for the sake of the celebration however we couldn't drink that much
- Well-lighted place but dim enough for some romantic setting
- Food was top notch. I am curious to try their lunch menu
|Dinner date with views of the Petronas Twin Towers|
|Inside Nobu KL|
|Yummy sashimi served differently|
|Appetizers in taco form .. modern style|
|Must try cod fish|
|Vegetarian option -- the steamed broccoli was good!|
|Our small portion sake|
|seafood dish which had superb sauce -- loved this one! oh... can you see the STEAM coming out of the pot?|
|Nice dessert with birthday note for my love.|
|Dinner date for two people ... about RM742 at NOBU KL.|